Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm Baaaaack

Hello to all my Kiddies,
How has everyone been...I'm sure you've been wondering where I've gone. Well I've been away for bit but now I'm back. I have interesting stories to tell...And I'll get to those after a bit. I hope all is well and things are nice and sweet. Ok here is a trip down memory lane....

In fifth grade my teacher said words like
nice
sweet
good
well

should be put to rest...That we should widen our vocabulary...But I like them plus they are easy to spell.

Ok it's time for bed now.
Sleep tight Kiddies.

OH FOR ALL YOU TINY DICK COCKSUCKERS OUT THERE THAT PUT UP LINKS IN MY COMMENT SECTION AND YOU'RE NOT MY FRIENDS WILL GET TRASHED SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MINE AND IF YOU DO....I REALLY HOPE YOU CHOKE ON A DICK!!!!!!!

De Boll Weevil

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Hey dude, glad to see you're blogging again.

You can edit your Blogger preferences so that anyone who wants to leave a comment has to punch in a multi-letter security code. Try leaving a comment on my blog. You'll see what I'm talking about.