Thursday, May 04, 2006

Good News.....I hope.

Well Chuck talked to the guy (Charles Lee) about the house that he's re-doing. Charles said that "he's glad that Chuck called him back." Out of all the people that he talked to Chuck and I were the most honest with him and he liked out style. So I think we might have the job. I'm not going to get all crazy about it, it's not a sure thing just yet, but it's nice to think about. The whole job is going to be around $100,000 and about half that is in materials. So Chuck and I could make about $25,000 each. Also as soon as this one is done Charles is taking out a line of credit and buying another one and if he likes our work...we'll work on the next one.

So for those of you that pray...put in a couple for me.

Ok I have to eat now....I took some meds for another tooth ache and I forgot to eat.

Later

De Boll Weevil

No comments: