Monday, September 12, 2005

Ok More Movie Reviews

Ok my sweet wife Nash came up with some other movies that we watched. So were we go.



Remember the Titans- This is a wonderful movie. DW is great and earns all the respect he gets. I will buy this movie when I get the chance. SEE THIS MOVIE.

Suspect Zero- This is an interesting movie. It's about a guy that is able to see what's gonna happen in the near future. Their is a team of guys they teach to do this special "sight seeing" skill to get the bac guys during war. I'd like to watch it again just to pay attention and focus more on the story. I'd check this movie out again.

Cursed- This movie was kinda boring and the story was not all that strong. Christina was and is always cute and sexy, but that's a whole other post. I'd say skip this one.

National Treasure- This was a fun movie. I love that part of history....the Founding Fathers, Indepence Hall and all that shit....so for me I really enjoyed. I say watch this one.

Beauty Shop- Very predictable story....and funny at times. Nash really liked this one.

Saw- Very very very interesting. I liked this one. Kept me thinking and guessing what the hell is going one. I can't wait to see Saw 2. SEE THIS MOVIE.

Ok that's it for now.

No comments: