Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A List of My Own Questions I Asked Myself After A Glass of Milk

1. What is the last book you read that you'd tell a friend about?
Club Dumas. It's the book the movie Ninth Gate is based on.

2. What would you say to your last relative who passed away if you had a few minutes with them?
It'd be my grandpa Ed. I'd like to tell him that he gave me some of my fondest memories as a kid and that I love him and my grandma very very very very much.

3. What five cds do you have in your car right now that you listen to the most?
Kings of Leon - Ah Shake Heartbreak
White Stripes - Icky Thump
Mix #7 - My own mix up
Screaming Trees - Dust
Old Crow Medicine Show - Big Iron World

4. Favorite color to wear out?
Red and black or my Dickie blue jeans and a white shirt.

5. Last time you had to bitch slap someone?
A couple years ago at the Ralphs by house. "It smells like their's pussy runnin' thru you."

6. The one famous person you'd like to buy a beer for dead or alive?
Mark Twain.

7. The last thing you ate that made you want to puke?
This firehot beef stick from work. Fucking nasty as thing.

8. Car you wish you could own?
A '64 1/2 Mustang custom to my likings and one that was all original.

9. The five guys you'd like to play poker with right now?
Mark Twain, Buster Keaton, My friend Jeff, Jack White, and Jerred Weaver.
Oh and Jennifer Tilly if she played naked....sorry E I didn't say you, but I know you don't like to play.

10. The last piece of strange you had?
I'm married so my wife but before her was a chick named Kashmir.

11. Last drink you had?
With J and E. I had two Belizen Beers and a Skullspliter.

12. If you could give one piece of advise to a young child in your family what would it be?
Always be positive and look towards the sky and never let anything you can't control control you.

13. One thing you dad taught you when you were a kid that you'll tell your kid?
"To give pain you have to take pain."

14. The last music video you jerked off to?
The last one I remember right now is first Spice Girls video from their second album, but I'm guessing I've done it since. Might find a Toni Braxton video later tonite tho.

15. What's two sayings do you like to use for shits and giggles?
"Joke them if they can't take a fuck" and "Son"

16. Last time you wanted to kick a co-worker in the balls or pussy?
Today. My closer from last nite didn't get his work done even though he had 4 hours to get 2 hours worth of work done.

17. What is your dream job?
To be a good father to my future kids.

18. Where will you be come July 25th 2007?
On my way to ComicCon, Bitches!!!!!!!!!

19. Would you rather fuck 20 Paris Hilton's at the same time or 1 dream girl?
1 dream girl.

20. Did you have a good day today?
Yes for the most part I did.

No comments: