Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ok So Here It Is

So over the last week I've been dealing with a bad tooth. The kinda bad tooth that makes a person wanna kill their own mother because the beef soup is a bit cold. So I went to the dentist last Wed. and started what has become a seven day (so far) root canal. I'm hoping that come tomorrow I will be finished with it, fingers crossed. So outside of that I'm good and all is well. I'm soooo excited about ComicCon coming up. A week from tomorrow I'll be driving down to the campground and having to fix dinner for myself and two drunk-off-their-ass people I'm proud to call friends.

Hey Jeff I'm glad to see that you've moved out.....you did call man....What up? It's cool I'm sure you had it all worked out. Figured how you saved my ass you'd work me to death...LOL...LOL.

Ok that's it for now.

Ta Ta
De Boll Weevil

No comments: